Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Gem has tagged me for this "Christmas Tag"!

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Definitely hot chocolate!!!

2. Turkey or Ham? Ham

3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree? The last couple of years we have done fake but this year we bought a live tree and we will plant it on New Year's Day!

4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Yes, someday I want to have a Clark Griswold" house!

5. Snowball fights or sleddin'? As long as I am watching from inside the house with a cup of hot chocolate, I fully enjoy both!

7. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? Yes, we have a fun little downtown.

8. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

10. How do you feel about Christmas movies? Love them--especially funny ones! Jingle All The Way and Christmas Vacation are our favorites--we watch them every year. And, of course, I love all the old Christmas specials from when I was a kid!

11. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? I enjoy during Christmas week, but more than that feels like overkill.

12. Stockings before or after presents? Before

13. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? I tend to be a non-watcher but I would think it was fun if someone came to our house to sing!

14. Go to someone else's house or they come to you? Our house!

15. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? We do a little Christmas play every year while my hubby reads the story. This year I am playing the "angels".

16. What do you do after presents and dinner? Play with new toys, of course!

17. What is your favorite holiday smell? Cherry Pie baking in the oven--I can smell it right now!

18. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Either would be fun

19. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? We wait until Christmas Day

20. Favorite Christmas memory? I posted it here.

21. Favorite Part about winter? I love snowy days when we can snuggle in front of the fireplace with hot chocolate.

22. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? No, I don't even know what mistle toe looks like!

23. Tagging...Anyone who feels like playing along!!!