Friday, January 27, 2006

Good morning, Sunshine!


I snapped this picture yesterday morning immediately after Aubry opened her eyes to greet the day, she had spent the night in her "princess" tent. I am always amazed at how much energy she wakes up with first thing in the morning. Believe me, she didn't get this quality from me!

The snooze alarm is one of my best friends. At least three times every morning, I ask the clock to give me just a few more minutes, a few more minutes. Surprisingly, the clock I recently purchased was equipped with a 4-minute snooze alarm instead of the usual 9-minutes. This leaves me thinking that someone at the alarm-clock company is getting a pretty good laugh at my expense. Unfortunately, I am equipped with a "cheap" gene that doesn't allow me to buy a new clock until the old one dies. Although, I may actually break down and kill this one with a hammer!

Hope your Friday is a good one!