Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Challenge for "Let's Get Real Monday"


Let's do it again, Ladies!

This Monday we get to go all...the...way...back...to...high school!!! Drag out your pictures and post them--please! Let us see how cool you were (or weren't)! If you are so inclined, post a little tidbit about yourself during these years. What were you favorite bands, styles, foods, classes, etc.

If you are young enough to look the same as you did in high school, post a funny kid picture. You know, one of those pictures you look at and become frustrated that your mother let you dress like that. How could she let you be such a geek?

**Just a suggestion for you non-technical types, like me: I am going to photograph my old pictures with my digital camera and then post the digital pictures. I have to do this since I have no idea how to do it otherwise.

Will you join me?

Have a great Friday!