CULTIVATE:1 : to prepare or prepare and use for the raising of crops; also : to loosen or break up the soil about (growing plants) 2a: to foster the growth of
Often, when we want something to change or grow in our lives we do a lot of wishing and hoping, wishing and hoping. Unfortunately, this does not change anything--ever! Change and growth are always brought on through action. Like a gardener who diligently cultivates his garden, we need to diligently cultivate the actions and attitudes that cause growth in the areas we desire to see change in.
1. A more intimate relationship with my hubby
2. A closer, more consistent walk with God
3. A better house-cleaning schedule
4. More relaxed homeschooling atmosphere
5. Closer friendships
6. Less contention between my boys
7. Better use of time--more of God's plan and less of my own
8. A better eye for fabric/color combinations
9. More discussion time with my kids
10. Be a better helper to my hubby--be more tender towards his needs
11. Help Aubry be less whiney/clingy
12. Be more focused on the people that I love and less on me
13. More knowledgeable use of my camera--move beyond "flower-focus"
14. Thankful, joy, peace, focus on good things, positive/hopeful outlook on life
Cultivating a garden is hard work, but the yield of blessings at harvestime is well worth the effort!
Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord, til He comes and rains righteousness on you.