Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday fashion for men?

I may be kind of old-fashioned, but men and fashion just do not mix for me. I think it is a little odd when guys are too concerned about their clothes, their shoes or their cologne--I like "jeans and t-shirts men" like my hubby. I found this book of sweaters for men at the thrift store the other day and it just cracked me up. These guys are not only too fashionable, but they also seem a bit too perky, if you ask me:

What is this guy smilin' about, you ask? His head-to-toe use of the color beige? The cool sweater his mom made him? The fact that his teeth match his shirt?

And what is it with apple-juggling man?

I think these guys are watching Starsky and Hutch drive away after stealing their cool sweaters on the sly!

My hubby is a manly jeans-and-tshirt kind of guy who also knows how to look really good in slacks or a suit (YOWZA!)! But fashion? No way! And that is just the way I like it!

Have a great Friday, ladies!