Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday Quiz

I used to take internet quizzes occasionally but NOT ANYMORE! Honestly I got tired of the final answers! When I took the "Which Jane Austen Character Are You?" quiz, I was Mr. Bennett. When I took the "Which 100 Acre Wood Character Are You?" quiz, I was Rabbit. Now I ask you, with all the great choices in those quizzes, who on earth wants to be the characters I got stuck with!?!

Yesterday, Emily and I were feeling a little bored in the afternoon and she was browsing through my blog comments and she came across an internet quiz and she took it for me. She answered the questions as she thought that I would, according to my personality and this is what she came up with:







What Type of Homeschooler Are You?




Mr. Potato Head You have your ideal of how things should look, but youre flexible enough to allow for change. You are not bothered by changing methods, mid-course if necessary. You use an eclectic combination of curriculum sources. Visit my blog: http://www.GuiltFreeHomeschooling.blogspot.com
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Now this one I can live with! Yes, Mr Potato Head is someone I would be proud to be! Just think of it, I could put on my "happy eyes" when I was a little perturbed at my hubby, or I could plug a smile on my face when "that time of the month" rolled around. And when my moustache gets a little noticeable, rather than bleaching it, I could just take it out and throw it in the trash!

Yes, I am a Mr. Potato Head homeschooler and I am proud of it!

Have a great Friday!