Monday, September 18, 2006

Ducks and Links

I posted this picture for Kate! Pictures of mama ducks and their babies remind me of when my kids were small and I always felt like I had a small crowd following me through life. Funny, now that my kids are a little bit older I miss those days!

Linda has a wonderful, easy-to-follow tutorial for making patchwork notebook covers. I am going to make these for Christmas presents, personalized for specific people in colors and prints that they like. Believe it or not, Christmas is just around the corner---well, 97 days away, but I like to make my gifts so starting early is a must!

Bluebird Blogs is having a Free Blog Design Contest! All you have to do is send in your email address and you are entered! Click here to see the gallery of designs she has made and I can guarantee you will be impressed!

Digital Photography School is a great blog to check out if you are interested in using a digital camera. The articles are full of information and accessible to people who are new to photgraphy--like me! So far I have learned much and I intend to check in at least weekly so I can improve my skills.

Have a nice Monday!