Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thanks!

I loved all the encouraging and understanding comments yesterday. Thank you!

For some reason, since school has started, I have taken on too many things to do. It seems like at least one day a week I am gone almost the whole day, which leaves school for the next day, meals unmade, and the house a mess. Since clutter bothers me, I have been struggling with being aggitated. When my house is cluttered and things are left undone, I have a hard time relaxing and enjoying my family. So basically, I have created a vicious cycle for myself and I need to go back to the beginning to fix it.

Priorites.

Someone had a post on their blog about the career of homeschooling and I found this thought very profound. (Sorry, I can't remember who's blog it was!) I need to remember that staying home with my kids and homeschooling them is my job! If I were working for an employer I couldn't just take random days off and let my work pile up and cause problems. If I stick to the task at hand, the one that God has placed before me, He will provide me with enough time and energy to run the race. And I know from experience that He will also allow me to have some "me" time too!

Thanks again!