Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday Fun

Part of the fun of the season is making up a Christmas list (for kids, anyway). Imagining that perfect "something" waiting for you under the tree early on Christmas morning is half the excitement. So in the spirit of the season, here is what is on my list.

If I was still a kid, I would love to discover this parked in my living room:

I cannot believe how cute this is! If only Aubry would fall in love with this little gem, but I don't think it is princess-y enough for her. And anyway, the price tag is a bit prohibitive!

These days this wonderful set of breakfast dishes would be greatly appreciated. Every morning I would use this to eat my breakfast and drink my coffee or tea. Personally, I think this would be a gorgeous way to start the day. Anything from Cath Kidston's site would be a lovely gift, if you ask me!

What about you? Do you have any visions of pretty packages under the tree? Leave a comment and let me know!

***Monday is the day for December Beauty pictures!

Have a wonderful Friday!