Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thanks!

Thank you so much for all the kind words over the last few days. It has been a bittersweet, emotional time for me, but it has also been exciting to see Danika launch out on her own. She is so ready for it! I am very happy to report that she emailed me yesterday AND she called me, and she will stopping by today. For some reason, I was afraid she was going to wipe her feet clean of us and never call again. Exaggerated, yes! But this mommy still worries about stuff like that!

Danika's roomates are wonderful girls who made sure that I knew that I could stop anytime. They both hugged me and let me know that Danika would be fine--they would make sure of it. What a blessing to leave my girl in such sweet hands!

On another note, I decided to take the leap and check out Typepad since I have been so frustrated with Blogger lately. They have a 30-day free trial so I signed up and started messing with the templates and such. Yesterday afternoon I tried to log in again and guess what? Typepad was down! What is up with that? I couldn't log into my own account or any Typepad blogs. Maybe they knew I was coming so they added some huge glitches just to celebrate my arrival! Who knows, maybe if I leave Blogger behind, the system will run smoother for all of you! ;)

On Sunday we watched the Superbowl with some friends. I happened to miss this commercial when it aired, but my daughter showed it to me on the internet later that night and I cracked up when I saw it. Check it out:

Have a happy Tuesday!