Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Mother's Day...yesterday!!!


Young Mother Sewing, by Mary Cassatt

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies who visit here! I hope you had a wonderful day, but even more than that, I hope everyday is a good day to be a mommy!

My husband and my five kids treated me to an special day, as usual. My family is kind and thoughtful throughout the year, so Mother's Day is just a day for a little "extra"! I received a huge card, my husband and daughter made Greek Gyros for lunch (yummy!), we planted our garden and my family gave me this:

Yessssssssss!!! I love this movie, it is a crack-up. We are a family of impersonators, so this is perfect for us; I know it is only a matter of time before my son is performing the dance at the end of the movie!

I am blessed by my family!

"Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
-Elizabeth Stone