Friday, January 06, 2006

"Weird Tag"

My sweet blogging friend, Possum Pearl tagged me for the "Weird Tag",

Rules: “The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You are tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

Five Weird Habits of Myself:

1. I have a serious Post-It Note/Ziploc Bag addiction. I use them constantly and I often say that they are the greatest inventions of our time. Well, in the life of a housewife, anyway!

2. I am a VERY light sleeper up until the time my alarm goes off. Any small noise wakes me up during the wee hours of the morning, but come daylight and I need four or five alarms to wake me up--I LOVE the snooze button!

3. I am a list-maker. Seriously, if it is not on my list, I will not remember it! The weird part is that when I do something that is not on my list, I will add the activity AFTER I do it and then cross it off the list--it makes me feel good.

4. I can not abide having my neck or my belly-button touched by anyone at any time! When I was pregnant, my midwife used to place a smiley-face sticker over my belly-button so she would remember not to touch it when she was finding the baby's heartbeat with her doppler.

5. I drink exactly 1 1/2 cups of coffee each morning. The weird part (per my hubby) is that I don't want 2 full cups, leaving a half cup behind, I want 1 1/2--the second with half the coffee, half the sugar and half the cream. My wonderful hubby is sweet enough to accomodate me in this area in spite of the fact that he thinks it is, well, weird!

I am tagging the following five people: You, you, you, you and you! Honestly, this was kind of fun--and it's short! Leave me a comment if you are posting answers on your blog!