Friday, February 17, 2006

Honestly, this has been a LONG week for me! I am glad that today is Friday and I am hoping to find some rest and relaxation this weekend. Throw in a little fun and all will be well!

So far, one person has finished their quilt and I have posted it in the Quilt Gallery. Cora's quilt came out beautiful and her model, Parker, appears to think that it is his. Whenever I update the gallery with new quilts, I will let you know!

This week I have reading from the book of Hosea and I wanted to share this verse:

"I will betroth you to Me forever;
Yes, I will betroth you to Me
In righteousness and justice,
In lovingkindness and mercy;
I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness,
And you shall know the Lord."
--Hosea 2:19-20

It reminds me that God's love for me is intimate, like that of a husband. He always has my best interests at heart and He is always good to me. Unfortunately, sometimes I forget this and my life feels hard. Looking ahead...

Have a great Friday!