Friday, February 17, 2006

Liar, liar pants on fire!

Bethany tagged me! Here are the exact Meme directions:

Write five things about yourself with only ONE of them being true. The other four are fiction, and everyone else gets to guess which one is not fiction.

Update: All the updated items are in bold letters. Honestly, I can't quite figure out why I revealed some of this information about myself, but what's done is done, so here goes.

1.When I was 9 years old I was riding my bike down the street and a neighbor backed their car out of the driveway and knocked me over, pinning me under the tire. My leg was broken in three places. (Only semi-true: The car tapped me but it only knocked me over. That doesn't discount the fact that I was FREAKED out!)

2.I graduated high school with a 1.5 grade average and although I am unsure of the exact number of days I ditched classes, I do know that it was enough to follow the story of Luke and Laura on General Hospital, which started at 11:00 AM on weekdays. (This is, unfortuntely, the true story! High school was more of a social-situation for me rather than a learning-situation and I barely graduated. Somehow, though, I have managed to successfully homeschool my own kiddos and, yes, they can read and write!)

3.When I was pregnant with baby #1, I was in my second year of nursing school. I finished out my semester but never returned to school. Someday... (Total lie!)

4.At age 16 I was arrested for "open container" and "under-age drinking" near Newport Beach. My dad was not very pleased to bail me out at midnight and attend court with me a couple of weeks later. I was sentenced to attend "Alcohol School". Lucky for my dad, he didn't have to attend with me. (Half-truth! I only recieved a ticket for my infractions but my dad WAS furious and I did attend Alchohol School. Unfortunately, I learned about as much there as I did in high school!)

5.At 19 I was engaged to David. We were in the middle of planning our May wedding when I met Craig after I had been involved in a minor car accident. He worked at the body shop where my car was repaired. What can I say? Craig was cuter and the rest is history! (Total lie, but it sounded like a funny story, didn't it!!!)

OK. Ladies, there you have it! Only one of those is true, can you guess which one???

If anyone else would like to play along, just leave me a comment so I can read your answers on your blog!!!

I appreciate all the nice people who guessed the more positive things about me. As far as the rest of you are concerned, we are going to have to talk! HaHaHa!!!