Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday Links

This week a stomach-bug has made its way into our house so today's post is going to be short and sweet, just some links that I have enjoyed this week:

Kim has a great post on spending wisely at the grocery store--lots of money saving tips.

Looking for some crafty inspiration? Try Turkey Feathers. This lovely blog always provides beauty and great ideas.

If any knitters are interested in making something a little bit out of the ordinary, check out the patterns here and here. The second one has "over-zealous homeschool mom" written all over it!

I am not joking when I say that my heart skipped a beat when the FedEx truck pulled into my driveway because I knew that these had arrived:

Hmm...I wonder what these fabrics might turn into!?!

Have a great weekend!