Monday, March 13, 2006

The Monday greens

Yeah, I know that this is supposed to be the Monday "blues" but all I have are greens! Our family room is shaping up nicely, my husband is working on all the trim work and he will do the ceramic tile later in the week. We decided to add some color to the walls in our otherwise white-walled house and the color we chose is an Aspen-green. I am a little afraid that we may have overdone the brightness. My hope is that once we get furniture and flooring in the room it the walls won't seem so electrified!

Handbags, handbags, handbags have been on the production line lately and this is one I finished this weekend, more green with some chocolate brown added:

I spied the daffodils making their appearance! They look lovely even without their little flower hats:

Last but definitely not least, this is the verse I am meditating on these days:

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things.

--Philippians 4:8

Hope your day is a good one!
____________________________________
Free bunny pattern here from Wee Wonderfuls--this would make an adorable baby gift!