Thursday, March 02, 2006

Shall we keep it going?

A few people have asked if "Let's Get Real Monday" will be a regular feature here on my blog and I have decided to go for it! Once a month, on the last Friday of each month, I will post a theme for the following Monday. Then on Monday, anyone who participates can leave a comment here on my blog so that any of the other participants can come by and visit with the "real you"! I want this to be fun and uplifting rather than stressful or overly-revealing so I will keep the topics "light"! If you have any theme ideas, please let me know!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

--Does any one else besides me think it is funny that Blogger Spell Check picks out the words blog, blogger and blogging as misspelled words? I think that their maintenance people should fix that!