Thursday, April 06, 2006

A jumble of Friday things!!!

We are going on a field trip to a chocolate candy factory today! Yippee!!! Just one more reason for me to love homeschooling my kids!

I found these adorable pinwheels at Allsorts, complete with a pattern and instructions.

I think we will be making these this weekend! Check out her blog too--it is a visual treat!
______________________________________
Thanks to ChaoticMom, I received this fun cookbook in the mail, simply by leaving an easy recipe in her comments box on the right day! Thanks!

The recipe was for easy-prep food and here it is:

Its'a Pasta Night
One jar spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
2 cups mozzarella--grated
1/2 package of frozen ravioli or tortellini
( I use half of the family size package)
parmesan, salt and pepper to taste


Basically you layer all these ingredients into a 13X9 baking dish, sprinkle with parmesan, salt and pepper. Cover with tin foil and bake at 350 for 60 minutes or until it is hot and bubbly. Serve it with salad and french bread. My family LOVES this and it is SO easy! You could add some cooked ground beef or sausage if you wanted too.
___________________________________
Time to sign off, I have chocolate waiting for me!

Have a great day!