Monday, April 24, 2006

Let's Get Real Monday

I find it funny (?) that the ONE morning that I really need to post something, Blogger is having technical difficulties! Sorry for any inconvenience, ladies!

On most days at 2:00 in the afternoon, my kids have "quiet time". We have done this for many years and it is an important part of my day because it gives me the time to recharge so that I have the energy to finish out my day. Generally at this time I can be found in one of two places, the first place being our "green room":

This is my place to "Read. Think. Learn." as a wise fellow-blogger likes to say. Sometimes a novel or a craft book make their way into this room with me, but other times the computer and a notepad are my companions. Either way this time is reserved for learning and thinking, two very important elements in anyone's life.

The second place you might find me is here:

Sewing and creating are not only relaxing but they are also productive. Sitting down for a period of time and ending up with a skirt or a purse is a great way to spend an afternoon.

So for me, the perfect way to relax and refresh is to Read. Think. Learn. Sew.!

Now, what about you? What do you do to relax and refresh? If you are playing along please leave a comment so we can come visit you and say "Hi"!

Enjoy!

***I am curious as to who will be brave enough to post a "relaxing in a bubble bath" picture!