Tuesday, April 25, 2006


The posts for "Let's Get Real Monday" were fun! Lots of people read or use the computer to relax and many like taking walks on the beach. Personally, I would love to live near a beach but living in Colorado doesn't afford me such a luxury!

My favorite post of the day was Jill's. This girl is smart, adventurous and she even dares to raise chickens! You may feel compelled to seek a more exciting hobby when you see what she does to relax! She is adorable!
_______________________________
I woke up this morning feeling thankful for my life. It is on mornings like this that I am reminded of how much God has blessed me. He has always proven Himself faithful and loving, and I know that will remain constant throughout my life!

10 things I am thankful for today:

1. My wonderful family
2. Flower (flour)-bearing friends
3. Fabric delivered to my mailbox
4. Snowflakes falling from the sky this morning
5. The smell of lilacs in bloom
6. My son offering my his chair when I walk into the living room--such a sweet little man!
7. God's faithfulness and love
8. Finished piles of laundry
9. My first cup of coffee in the morning
10.Waking up and feeling that LIFE IS GOOD!
Have a great day!