Friday, July 21, 2006

Friday Challenge for "Let's Get Real Monday"!


Welcome to the Friday challenge for "Let's Get Real Monday!" Once a month, here on my blog, I post a theme for a post on the following Monday. Everyone is invited to play along and post the theme on their own blog, hopefully including pictures! The purpose of this is mostly frivolity and I figure it is a good way to get to know funny things about people!

This month's theme is "Bad Hair Day!". Basically I would like you to post a bad-hair-day picture of yourself or a loved one and tell us a little about how you, or your loved one, ended up looking so bad! You can post a botched perm, too short bangs, a hair color gone awry, humidity hair, or maybe that time when you experimented with cornrows--it all counts! Yes, I realize that this entails rummaging through pictures and scanning them to the computer, but if I can do it, so can you! Believe me, this one will be fun!

Just for kicks, here is a picture of someone with a hair-do gone bad:

This is Phil Spector while he was on trial. It just cracks me up that he would sit there in front of a judge and expect to be taken seriously with this puff on his head!

If you are going to play along, just check in on Monday morning and leave your link on my blog so we can come by and visit you!

Have a great Friday!