Sunday, August 13, 2006

Let's Swap Recipes!


I have noticed that my money doesn't go as far at the grocery store these days. Everything has gone up in price by at least $.10-$.20 and I am starting to feel the crunch! There are some shopping/cooking habits that I need to change in order to save money, but I also thought it might be fun to swap recipes since I am lacking creativity in the cooking department lately. If you have a recipe that uses inexpensive ingredients and you would like to share it, please post it on your own blog and leave a link below.

I will post my recipes below (tomorrow) so that way the linky thing is at the top of my page. If you feel like sharing more than one recipe, feel free. Main dishes, desserts and side dishes are all welcome! I will keep this post up until Tuesday.

I hope you join in!