Sunday, November 26, 2006

"Five Things You Don't Know About Me" Meme

The hilarious gal (the one with the moustache) who resides at Don't Try This At Home has tagged me for this meme! Here are five things you (probably) don't know about me:

1. After high school I attended college for 1/2 of a semester and I took interior decorating classes with dreams of being a decorator extraordinare. Obviously my dreams weren't all that serious!

2. I love movies--especially artsy ones with a lot of hidden meaning and great characters!

3. I have always wished that my name was "Miranda"--but I would still like to be called "Randi" for a nickname.

4. I have met Robert Smith of The Cure.

5. When I was young I didn't want any kids, and even after I was married I thought people with a large number of kids were wierd. (In case you don't know, I have five kids!)

There you have it! If you would like to play along, please let me know in the comments!