Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday Five Year Olds!

Our Thanksgiving Day was wonderful--seriously! A relaxing day with family and friends, with beautiful weather thrown in just for fun. The day also happened to be Aubry's 5th birthday so we opened a few presents and played Hungry, Hungry Hippos and Lite Brite until bedtime. All I can say is, "Where has all the time gone?" It seems like just yesterday we were stunned to find out that baby #5 was on the way.

Times like these remind me that the things that I am most thankful for are, in fact, not things. Sometimes I am just amazed at how much God has blessed me by making me part of my awesome family. He chose us to be together and learn from each other while we make our journey through this life. Not always easy, but always worth it!

Today my heart overflows with thanks! My hope is that yours does too!

Have a wonderful weekend!