Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Fashion

Almost everyday of the week you will find me in jeans and a t-shirt; I believe in being comfortable. Not one to be much of a girly-girl, dresses can be found in the back of my closet and they are dragged out only on Sundays. Last summer I wore skirts more often and I loved it (so did my husband) and I find myself being drawn these days to looks like this:

Don't you just love the yellow one? It just screams "spring" to me. The black and blue ones are great too, but I would never have a place to wear them since they are more formal.

This weekend we have snow in the forecast--AGAIN!!!--but I may have to brave the roads to reach the fabric store. Somehow a few more flakes seem acceptable as long as I am making something for the warm weather that is just around the corner. It is just around the corner, isn't it?

Have a wonderful weekend!