1. Henry Field's Seed Catalog has arrived! This means that spring is just around the corner, doesn't it?
2. Listening to Aubry snore--kind of a snore/whistle combination that I love!
3. Coming away from church on Sunday feeling ready for what life brings me, knowing that God is in charge and leading me in His direction.
4. A long talk with my sister. How is it that two-hour conversation can make me feel like all my problems are solved for the day?
5. A full week ahead of me. Lots to keep me busy and look forward to!
At the end of last year I felt God leading me in developing an attitude of thankfulness. Since I don't want to lose the momentum in that, I am going to post occasional thankful lists here on my blog. Taking some time each day/week/month to reflect on the good things in our lives is a perfect way to remind ourselves of God's love and work in our lives.
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!For His mercy endures forever."
What are you thankful for today?