Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thankful For...
















1. Henry Field's Seed Catalog has arrived! This means that spring is just around the corner, doesn't it?

2. Listening to Aubry snore--kind of a snore/whistle combination that I love!

3. Coming away from church on Sunday feeling ready for what life brings me, knowing that God is in charge and leading me in His direction.

4. A long talk with my sister. How is it that two-hour conversation can make me feel like all my problems are solved for the day?

5. A full week ahead of me. Lots to keep me busy and look forward to!

At the end of last year I felt God leading me in developing an attitude of thankfulness. Since I don't want to lose the momentum in that, I am going to post occasional thankful lists here on my blog. Taking some time each day/week/month to reflect on the good things in our lives is a perfect way to remind ourselves of God's love and work in our lives.
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever."
--Psalm 106:1
What are you thankful for today?