Monday, November 21, 2005

Posted by Picasa
I found this sign at Running 2Ks blog and I laughed out loud when I saw it! Too funny! Admittedly, there have been times when we have had company and I have been tempted to enact a policy just like this!
______________________________
I have decided to take a break from school this week. Why? Because I can, that's why! We had been very diligent this year and have taken few breaks so I thought we deserved it! Taking vacations from school anytime I want to is one of the perks of homeschooling my kids!
______________________________
I finally found my Jones Soda Holiday Pack, so now all I have to do is find a willing family to come over and taste-test it with us! Personally, I want to try the Turkey and Gravy and the Brussel Sprout sodas-I am just too curious! I will post our results when we do it!
___________________________________
We are spending Thanksgiving with my our extended family for the first time in 10 years! We have lived across the country for so long and we usually spend the holiday with friends, which is nice, but I am glad to finally share it with family!
___________________________________
Mindware is one our favorite catalogs and I will be making a Christmas order soon. It has lots of "brainy toys for kids of all ages". Thought you might like to take a look.
___________________________________

Recently I watched Roman Holiday for the first time! I loved it! I now feel compelled to cut my hair short and ride around Italy on a Vespa-with my hubby, of course! Audrey Hepburn is the epitome of classic beauty, if you ask me!

Have a great Monday!