Thursday, December 01, 2005

Theme Thursday: Sweet

For more photgraphs, click here.

Sometimes the original is the best. That is certainly the case when it comes to chocolate chip cookies: You can't do any better than the Original Tollhouse cookie recipe (the one on the back of the chocolate chip bag)! We usually double the recipe, which ends up making about 8 dozen cookies and we freeze half. We used to do this so they wouldn't go stale before we could eat them all, but now we do it on purpose! Frozen chocolate chip cookies are great-try them sometime!

We also use chocolate chip cookies to make ice cream sandwiches. Just put some vanilla (or chocolate?) ice cream between two cookies and freeze. Yummy even in the wintertime!

And thanks to Kim, I now know that chocolate is good for me! All I can say is, "yes!" I think I am gaining weight just sitting here writing about cookies!

Have a great day!