Monday, January 16, 2006

This is what January looks like in Colorado...


For weeks now, the temperature has hovered in the high 50s and 60s, making me feel like spring cleaning is around the corner. I sympathize with all of you who have been rained on for weeks and those of you hidden under the clouds, but honestly, I would love some winter weather. A heavy storm was supposed to come in over-night but it was downgraded and we only expect a tiny bit of snow, if any. I know I need to enjoy this because the snow and cold WILL come, it is just taking its time this year!


So far, twelve ladies are going to participate in the quilting class! I will post a list of supplies on Wednesday, January 18, and the first set of instructions will be posted on Monday, January 23. Be assured that I will do all I can to help you finish your quilt. If you get to a hard part I will walk you through it! My goal is for each of us to have a finished quilt at the end of the project. If anyone else would like to quilt along with us, leave me a note in the comments box--the more the merrier!