Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Who are these people?

My oldest son is a master at impersonations. His best routines are Kip (from Napoleon Dynamite) and Don (these hands are lethal weapons!) Knotts. He is easily able to crack me up!

When I came across a package of fake-moustaches, I knew he had to have them. Here he is as Kip:

This is my youngest son as Luigi, pizza-parlor owner and friend of people with names like "Fingers Vendetti" and Tony "The Pick" Balducci.

This is Kip and Daddy going over math last night:

Kip: Can we hurry this up? I need to get on-line and chat with some babes.

Daddy: Get your priorities straight, son.

Kip: But Dad, I love technology, I can't stay away.

Daddy: Focus, son, focus!

Sometimes I think that life in our house is a bit, well, odd! At least they keep me laughing!