Sunday, June 25, 2006

Let's Get Real Monday!

First and foremost I have to say that I love shoes! Always have, always will! When I graduated from high school I lived with my dad and I worked full-time, but he charged me no rent. Basically I ended up with about $150.00 per week of "fun-money" that I spent mostly on shoes and records, records and shoes! Creepers, sling-backs, espadrilles and Converse were my footwear of choice and as you can see in the picture below I have passed my love of Converse on to my daughters:
Unfortunately, we have one pair of Converse missing from the picture because my oldest daughter is away at camp for the week and she took her bright green pair with her! My teenage girls like to use their Converse as artistic canvases:
These are my favorite Converse (well, look-a-likes):
And if I had an extra $46.99 floating around in my purse, I would by these in a heartbeat:

So cute!

If you have played along please leave your link and/or a comment!