Books read for the Summer Reading Challenge:
1. Breathing Lessons by Anne TylerMy goal is 12 books so I have 5 more to go by August 31! Since that translates into 5 books in three weeks, I think that failure is assured unless I start counting easy-readers!
2. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
3. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
4. Night by Elie Wiesel
5. Housekeeping by Marilyn Robinson
6. Missing Mom by Joyce Carol Oates
7. Hints on Child Training by H. Clay Trumbull
Note to self: Summertime does not provide extra hours for reading. Reading Challenges are best left for the cold months of the year!