Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Friday!

Crazy Busy Day Today! Short Post!

I loved Christine's comment on yesterdays post:

"It's amazing to me how many parents do things without thought to who it will cause their children to be later in life- like they're just trying to get by day to day rather than putting together pieces of an adult-to-be with each passing moment."

My sentiments exactly! Thanks, Christine, for the wise words.
"He who has begun a good work in you will complete it..."
Philippians 1:6
I love when God slows me down enough to remind me of what is important. This always reassures me that He loves me and is guiding me daily through mothering!

***On Monday I will be posting November Beauty pictures. Please feel free to join me if you would like too. Simply post pictures on your own blog of beauty that you find in your neighborhood or town. This always helps me to keep a lookout for the lovely things God has surrounded me with!

Happy Friday!